Model No.: 350g
3. Inner packing: wrapped with paper
1. Fresh chinese Cabbage: 2. Size: 1-2kg/pcs 2-3kg/pcs 3-4kg/pcs 4-5kg/pcs 3. Fresh, clean, no flecks, no black dots 4. Packing: 10kg/carton 20kg/carton mesh bag 5. Inner packing: wrapped with paper Feature: 1) Chinese cabbage natural green color 2) Grow in village without pollution 6. Suply period: all the year 7. Lead time: within 7 days after prepayment arrived 8. Conventional terms of payment: 1). 30% TT repaid, B/L is released as soon as the remainder 70% TT paid to our account 2). 30% TT repaid, the remainder 70% is paid against irrevocable L/C at sight 3). Irrevocable and confirmed L/C at sight 9. MOQ: 1X40' FCL 10. inspection certificate: certificate of origin, phytosanitary certificate Contact us if you need more details on Fresh Round Cabbage. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Fresh Cabbage、Chinese Cabbage. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Product Categories : Fresh Cabbage