Find Yellow Carrot, Purple Carrots, Fresh Chinese Carrot on Industry Directory, Reliable Manufacturer/Supplier/Factory from China.

Inquiry Basket (0)
Home > Products > Fresh Carrot > Red Carrot

Red Carrot

Basic Info

Model No.: 1

Product Description

Specifications carrots

Packing:10kg/ctn

Size:80-150g 150g-200g ,200g -250g ,250g up

within 10day after confirmation

Fresh Carrot: QINGDAO SHUNWANG AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTS CO., Ltd
1.Origin: Shandong, China
2.Size: S 80-150g,M 150-200g, L 200-250g,2L 250g-400g 3. Outer packing: 10kgs/carton, 2700 cartons/container, 26-27tons per 40RH Inner packing: preservative bag As request 4. Transporting and storing temperature:  0°C 5. Description  It can be made into varieties’ dishes. 6. supplying time: All the year round 7. payment:TT  1) L/C at sight  2) Western Union in advance  3)30% T/T in advance as deposit, and 70% balance against B/L copy  4) After sales confirmation signed, 40% T/T repaid, the remainder 60% is paid against Irrevocable and confirmed L/C at sight. 8.other specification:

Shipment:

Within in 6 days as soon as receiving the deposit

Shipping port:

qingdao

MOQ:

1*40’FCL or 1*20’FCL

Trade trems

FOB CIF CFR

 
       

Contact us if you need more details on Red Carrot. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Carrot、Red Carrot. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.

Product Categories : Fresh Carrot

Email to this supplier
  • *Subject:
  • To:

  • *Messages:
    Your message must be between 20-8000 characters