Model No.: Pineapple Slice
IQF Pineapple Dices
IQF Pineapple Dices in High Quality
A. Definition of Pineapple:
The pineapples are of Chinese origin, to be cleanly washed, carefully sorted, without rotten ones, metal detected and free from any foreign substance.
B. Process of manufacture:
(1) Pineapples are clearly washed before frozen and metal detected before packed.
(2) Pineapples are cut into dices: 10*10mm, 12*12mm, 15*15mm, or the size Buyer requests.
(3) Pineapples are individually quick frozen, later the core temperate of each ones reaches minus 18DC.
(4) Pineapples are packed in food grade polylined cartons then stored at minus 18DC.or less till dispatch to end users.
(1)Pack size: 1x30lbs per carton; 1x10kg per carton or as buyer's request.
(2)Pack type: Corrugated export standard outer case, no nails, flaps are to be sealed with self adhesive freezer stable tape,the cartons is water proof, new polythene food grade liner.
(3)Labeling: Product Description, Country of Origin, Weight, Product Date (dd-mm-yy), Best Before date.(or as client's request)
D. Standard Analytical Data of Grade A pineapples (per 10kg):
Brix level: min 12 degree
Size: 12*12mm, 15*15mm, or the size Buyer requests.
Color: minimum 96% fruits of fine regular yellow pineapple color.
Taste: typical of the pineapples, without any off-taste.
Odour: Typical of pineapples , free from foreign taints and odours.
Broken-damaged squashed and misshapen fruits: Max2% by weight.
Metal/glass/plastic/stone/sand/soil or any other FMV/EVM: Non-existence.
Contamination: pesticides, fungicides, metals, mycotoxines, radioactivity, according to EU regulations and China National Standards.
E. Microbiological Description:
(1) Yeast Contact us if you need more details on Pineapple Slices. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Frozen Pineapple Slices、IQF Pineapple Slices. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Product Categories : Frozen Fruits