Find Fresh Apple, Chinese Apple, Fuji Apple on Industry Directory, Reliable Manufacturer/Supplier/Factory from China.

Inquiry Basket (0)
Home > Products > Fuji Apple > chinese fresh Fuji apple, apples fruit

chinese fresh Fuji apple, apples fruit

Basic Info

Model No.: fuji 02

Product Description

Specifications Specifications: 32-36-40-44-64-72-80-88-100-113-125-138-150-163

try our best to serve for you

Fresh Fuji Apple
· Color: Red
· Specifications: 32-36-40-44-64-72-80-88-100-113-125-138-150-163
· Grade: A; B; C; A and B mixed; B and C mixed; A, B, C mixed
· Inner packing: Paper or foam tray, pink net and freshness protection package
· Outer packing:
N. W. 10KGS/CTN(24-28-32-36-40-44), N. W. 18KGS/CTN(72-80-88-100-113-125-138-150-163), N. W. 20KGS/CTN(72-80-88-100-113-125-138-150-163)
· QTY:
A) No pallet
2212CTNS/40'RH FCL working on N. W. 10KGS/CTN;
1264CTNS/40'RH FCL for 18KGS packing
1186CTNS against 20KGS packing
B) 7*7*21Pallets/40'RH FCL for 20KGS packing and 7*14*21Pallets for 10KGS packing
· Harvesting Season: Starting late Sep. And end by Mid-Nov.
· Supplying time: As far as refrigeration storage from Mid-Oct to next June, the whole year be work for AC cold store
payment: t/t(30% repaid,B/L is realeased as soon as the remainder 70% t/t paid to our account)
load port: qingdao
lead time: within 3 days when confirming the order
 

Contact us if you need more details on Fresh Fuji Apple. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Red Fuji Apple、Golden Apple Fruit. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.

Product Categories : Fuji Apple

Email to this supplier
  • *Subject:
  • To:

  • *Messages:
    Your message must be between 20-8000 characters